Welcome to the 2018 NSF Big Data PI Meeting hompeage. This year's meeting is being organized by faculty affiliated with the Biocomplexity Institute of Virginia Tech and Johns Hopkins University.
Additional planning support has been provided by the Workshop Steering Committee and NSF advisers.
A full schedule for the 2018 Big Data PI Meeting is now available here. Please note that each day has a unique programmatic focus:
- Day 1: Big Data Research Program PI Meeting
- Day 2: Big Data Research Shared Program Day (All PIs)
- Day 3: Big Data Hubs and Spokes PI Meeting
Profiles and presentation abstracts for each of our invited speakers can be found here.
Our workshops will be held at the Westin Alexandria on June 20-22. Travel and lodging information is provided below for your convenience.
- Hotel Directions: click here for Google Maps navigation.
- Reserve a Room: click here to book your accommodations at our discounted group rate by May 31.
- Hotel Parking: valet parking is available for $34 day. Click here for additional information. The nearest metro station is King Street.
These workshops are supported through an NSF grant to PIs Samarth Swarup and Vladimir Braverman. All opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations in any material resulting from these workshops are those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF.