- Senior Research Associate
- Computational Health Data Scientist
Srinivasan Venkatramanan is a Senior Research Associate at the Network Dynamics and Simulation Science Laboratory. He received his Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for his dissertation titled "Influence Dynamics on Social Networks" under the guidance of Prof. Anurag Kumar. His research areas include stochastic modeling, diffusion dynamics, optimal control and network science. At NDSSL, he is responsible for developing, analyzing and optimizing computational models for complex systems arising in the domains of social networks, epidemiology and food security.
- Tabataba FS, Chakraborty P, Ramakrishnan N, Venkatramanan S, Chen J, Lewis BL, Marathe MV. A framework for evaluating epidemic forecasts. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12879-017-2365-1.
- Venkatramanan S, Lewis BL, Chen J, Higdon D, Kumar VSA, Marathe MV. Using data-driven agent-based models for forecasting emerging infectious diseases. Epidemics - Special Issue on Ebola Challenge. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epidem.2017.02.010.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, ECE, Ph.D., 2014
- College of Engineering Guindy, Chennai, ECE, B.E., 2008