- Graduate Research Assistant
I am a Graduate student in the Translational Biology, Medicine and Health program. My research interests involves the use of computational, mathematical models and bioinformatics tools with an overall aim to answer questions in the field of immunology and infectious diseases.
- Verma M, Hontecillias R, Abedi V, Leber A, Lu P, Tubau-Juni N, Bassaganya-Riera J. From Nutritional Immunology to Drug Development. In: Accelerated Path to Cures . 1st ed. Springer; 2018:41–56. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73238-1.
- Verma M, Erwin S, Abedi V, Hontecillas R, Hoops S, Leber A, Bassaganya-Riera J, Ciupe SM. Modeling the Mechanisms by Which HIV-Associated Immunosuppression Influences HPV Persistence at the Oral Mucosa. PLOS ONE. 2017;12(1):1–20. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0168133.
- Mayorga LS, Verma M, Hontecillias R, Hoops S, Bassaganya-Riera J. Agents and networks to model the dynamic interactions of intracellular transport. Cellular Logistics. 2017;7(4):e1392401. https://doi.org/10.1080/21592799.2017.1392401.
- Drexel University, Biomedical Engineering, M.S, 2014
- Mumbai University, Biomedical Engineering, B.E, 2011