- Research Associate Professor
Chris is a Research Scientist at NDSSL. His interests include discrete dynamical systems, modeling and simulation, distributed and high performance computing, and social and network science. Prior to Virginia Tech, Chris worked at Computer Sciences Corporation, NSWC--Dahlgren, and Southwest Research Institute.
- Korkmaz G, Kuhlman CJ, Marathe A, Marathe MV, Vega-Redondo F. Collective Action Through Common Knowledge Using A Facebook Model. In: Proceedings of The Thirteenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS). 2014:253–260. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2615774.
- Virginia Tech, Computer Science, PhD, 2013
- Virginia Tech, Mathematics, MS, 2013
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Computer Science, MS, 2007
- University of Texas--San Antonio, Finance, MBA, 1997
- University of Illinois--Urbana, Mechanical Engineering, MS, 1988
- University of Illinois--Urbana, Engineering Mechanics, BS, 1987