- Research Associate Professor
Chris is a Research Scientist at NDSSL. His interests include discrete dynamical systems, modeling and simulation, distributed and high performance computing, and social and network science. Prior to Virginia Tech, Chris worked at Computer Sciences Corporation, NSWC--Dahlgren, and Southwest Research Institute.
- Virginia Tech, Computer Science, PhD, 2013
- Virginia Tech, Mathematics, MS, 2013
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Computer Science, MS, 2007
- University of Texas--San Antonio, Finance, MBA, 1997
- University of Illinois--Urbana, Mechanical Engineering, MS, 1988
- University of Illinois--Urbana, Engineering Mechanics, BS, 1987